Thursday, April 21, 2011

Infinite Talent

Hello, and welcome back!
Now that the Winter 2011 semester is over I can breathe a little more easily. I am still quite exhausted but happy to have it all over with. What I thought would be one of my easiest semesters yet turned out to be one of the busiest, but everything worked out well in the end and I achieved some of my highest marks in university yet!

The next few posts I'll be making will be inspired by the ad campaign for Peru. This advertisement shows someone stitching a beautiful pattern, with the words "infinite talent" written next to it:


I think that these two words are very important to highlight and to keep in mind as we go about our day-to-day business. I think that all too often people feel that they aren't smart enough, or aren't athletic enough, or... Instead, we should recognize that each of us has many talents; this can include knowing how to cook a delicious meal, being able to design clothes or jewelry, or playing a musical instrument. I think that each individual has an infinite amount of talent within them, we just have to learn how to harness our potential and put it towards something that is meaningful and brings us happiness.

So I'd like to leave that with you this week. What makes you special? What are your passions?

Have a great week!
Sheila

No comments:

Post a Comment